Info

EntHead: Crypto Currency Trends and Insights| For Investors, Traders, and Fanatics| To Make Financial Decisions in Search of Portfolio Growth

• 30 Minute Weekly Show, by Dr. Matthew D. Gonzalez (www.Enthead.Club) and Rafael Santos (www.CryptoCurrencyAltcoins.com), who are both Crypto Currency Fanatics, Block Chain Enthusiasts, and Financial Investors and Traders. • Being an Enthead (someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset), and Crypto Currency Altcoin trader and investor, is about doing the research to build your skills, knowledge, and understanding in the crypto currency and blockchain space. • Dr. G. and Rafael have a combined 30 years of experience in the financial and technological industries helping to bridge the blockchain and crypto currency ecosystems. • Their viewpoints provide tools, tactics, analysis, trends, and events to help our club of listeners make financial decisions in search of portfolio growth.
RSS Feed Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
EntHead: Crypto Currency Trends and Insights| For Investors, Traders, and Fanatics| To Make Financial Decisions in Search of Portfolio Growth
2018
March
February
January


2017
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2016
December
November
October
September
August


Categories

All Episodes
Archives
Categories
Now displaying: Page 1
Sep 14, 2016

Clay helps the 20% of businesses to grow, and the other 80% learn to grow like the 20%. Clay discusses:

  • Why he focuses on including spirituality into business
  • Encourages bringing your soul into the work environment
  • The results of his study of the human mind in terms of criticality of journaling and closing the deal
  • The feeling of individual performance and how they think (to include customers and employees)
0 Comments