Cinthia Pacheco, Digimorphs, discusses the use of Google Analytics, plus other tools to help measure marketing and website content. She goes on to answer the following questions:
- What should the entrepreneur/business owner know about what Google Analytics actually tracks?
- How can one start planning, and what should they prioritize, when they measure using Google Analytics?
- How often should one look at their measurements (e.g. daily/weekly)?
- How can one tie return on investment of their products/services using Google Analytics?
- Aside from Google Analytics, are they're any other tools/processes/procedures you use to run your business that would help listeners?
- Any final lessons learned you'd like to mention to our Enthead listeners?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following: