Tim Sanders, former employee at Broadcast.com with Mark Cuban, and CSO at Yahoo, discusses solid case studies and lessons learned in sales, leadership, business, growth and entrepreneurship answering questions to include:
- What are some of the lessons learned you convey in 'Dealstorming'?
- How do you bridge sales and leadership together so that growth entrepreneurs can behave and prosper like their larger counterparts?
- What are some common areas of sales/marketing you help organizations with, but wish they would ask you about other areas that they're missing?
- Are their areas of team development you believe can help an organization/entrepreneur strategize toward improving sales?
- What tools/processes/techniques do you use to help grow your own business that you'd like to share with the Enthead listeners?
- Any final lessons learned regarding business you'd like to share?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following: