Daniel Ndukwu describes growing one's tribe by helping grow your clients, and maybe focus less on social media itself. Psychological triggers through strategies of growth building can include knowing one client at a time, grow them together, growth hacking, micro-niching, micro-content, and other concepts to include:
- What specific psychology, writing, and smart content variables help to build a tribe?
- Is there a process for determining if your tribe has the potential to grow the organization?
- Are there example “growth hacking” strategies and psychological triggers that can help an organization's client base grow?
- What are the 'wrong' areas people are spending on and what should they be spending it on in terms of business growth?
- What type of strategy do you suggest an organization who's in business do to adjust their client base to grow?
- Are their trends you see in the next 6 months to get someone to grow
7. What types of processes/tools/techniques do you use to help you run
your business that you'd like to share?
8. Any final lessons learned regarding business growth for the Enthead
Visit Enthead @ any of the following:
- Visit Enthead @ any of the following: