Greg Webb, Consultant as a Regional Vice President at Securus America, answers why strategy and tactics fail due to a lack of execution with Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Greg further answers:
- What a KPI is used for in business?
- Developing a scoreboard that tracks in terms of time, with leading or lacking indicators?
- Answering what a lagging indicator is in business?
- What are the different types of indicators?
- How a business can measure KPIs?
- Measuring daily with the future in mind?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following: