Matthew Paulson discusses his lessons learned in growing his own businesses, plus shares how he advises entrepreneurs! He further discusses his primary method for business growth comes through spending time working on the business vs. in the business. This includes email marketing tactics and organic trial/error to grow his business. He further answers:
- With all of the businesses you're a part of as an Angel, how do you manage or suggest these organizations manage their programs/projects?
- Are their key growth indicators you use to mentor and motivate entrepreneurs, once you invest in a business, to promote business growth?
- What are some tried and true ways to growing a business via paid advertising?
- Are their steps to get started in investing in other business growth endeavors that you recommend?
- Are their metrics to track whether or not a business as grown as a result of SOPs?
- Are their any tools/processes/procedures you use to help you grow your businesses?
- Any final advice regarding business growth you'd like to share with the Enthead listeners?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following: