Bernard Paraiso, serial entrepreneur, discusses how he continues to grow his businesses through solid project management resources, and measuring to manage each business. He further answers and responds to:
- What types of project management methodologies do you use across your businesses to keep consistency?
- How do you lead/inspire those working on your teams, even if their virtual, to ensure they come in on time and within budget?
- What quality standards do you use to make sure it reflects both yours and your clients standards?
- Are their any PM tools/processes/techniques you use to help you run your business?
- Any final lessons learned regarding business growth techniques that you'd like to share with the Enthead listeners?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following: