Chris Cruise, from Launch Union, discusses his project experiences using ecommerce platforms to launch thousands of products for his clients. Chris was a technical project manager and developer for almost 20 years working in fortune 500 companies (i.e. herding cats on million dollar projects). He discusses the ease of using Shopify, Woo, and Wordpress integration amongst other tactics and tools to help you launch your products/services. Chris further discusses:
- What are some ecommerce platforms that businesses can consider if they mostly have services?
- Are their project management techniques you use with businesses have been in existence less than 5 years?
- What mistakes do you see businesses making in adopting PM techniques in relation to business growth?
- Are their any tools/processes/techniques you use to help you run your business that you'd like to share with the Enthead listeners?
- Any final business growth lessons learned that you've seen from your clients, that you'd like to share with the Enthead listeners?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following: