Matthew Miele discusses the project management techniques necessary for business growth. He shares lessons learned to include risk management, gantt charts, and lessons learned, to include answering:
- What project management practices work well for entrepreneurs?
- How can business growth strategies benefit from using project management?
- What areas of PM do you find missing, or entrepreneurs not
practicing that you wish they would?
- Are their tools/processes/techniques that you use to help you run your business?
- Any final business growth lessons learned you'd like to share with the Enthead listeners?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following: